Kunooz Logistics is continuously investing in technology, high quality maintenance, Health and Safety to exceeds customer’s expectations.
Why Kunooz Logistics Excels?
In Vehicle Monitoring System (IVMS)
Kunooz Logistics has installed IVMS system in its equipment for trace and track as well as fuel management system. This helps record a range of information about a driver’s behavior, and vehicle performance. Live data on speeding, acceleration, braking, seat belt use and more is all time and date stamped. This gives an accurate and detailed picture of exactly what is happening at any point within the fleet also helps us provide our valuable customers complete visibility about their shipments.
Vehicle performance is actively measured against pre-determined set of criteria and safety expectations which is set by Kunooz Logistics company policy, IVMS are only as valuable as the actions taken on their data. Therefore, we use it as part of a wider fleet management program that includes reporting and training, and an overall approach towards driver, customer and employee safety.
Kunooz Logistics has a robust Maintenance Policy to establish a strong governance culture within the maintenance department. As maintenance of mobile and static equipment is an essential element of our operations, we believe, it makes excellent business sense to have an organized maintenance program in operation. The core objective of our policy is to keep all company equipment well maintained and in safe and efficient operating condition.
We follow a standard four-step process to maintain the operating quality, safety and efficiency of our mobile equipment:
- Planning and Scheduling
- More effective maintenance spending
- Improved operational performance with increased uptime and decreased breakdown
- Extend equipment life leading to a reduction in CAPEX
- Lower total operating cost thanks to efficiency gains
Health Safety Security and Environment (HSSE)
To achieve our objective, our HSSE program includes, but not limited to the following: –
- Conducting a program of HSSE inspections and audit to recognize and eliminate unsafe working conditions.
- Investigating promptly and thoroughly, all accidents and near misses.
- Providing mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent practicable.
- Ensuring always that suitable people with appropriate qualification and experience only will be employed to execute the job.
- Complying fully with the Laws of the Sultanate of Oman.
This HSSE policy also applied to all sub-contractor personnel working for Kunooz Logistics
Kunooz Logistics has introduced some sound steps in addressing health and safety concerns
- All drivers and mechanics undergo eye and health checkup annually
- All drivers and operators have annual, third party appraisals from certified experts
- Kunooz Logistics has introduced double shift operations, to ensure work load balance is maintained and drivers and operators are away from fatigue factor
- Employee Training and compliance with health and safety guidelines is an integral part of appraisals
Health and Safety is an integral part of Kunooz Logistics continuous improvement initiative and all efforts are made to make it a part of work culture.